Thursday, April 24, 2014

Performance Art Critique

Gina - No video to see

Andrea - I really like the idea! I love how it works with your major and how you asked people to paint slogans that they remembered. Although it may not have gone to plan and they painted random things I really liked the idea behind it. I wish you were standing up when being painted.

Bryan - THE COMPUTERS! Amazing idea. I just wish you made people look at you and put yourself in the way to force them to look. 

Kirby - I really liked everything you did. You made people stop driving to pay attention to you! Perfect! The only thing I would change would be so you could see peoples reactions.

Holly - No video to see (it said private). I really like the idea after reading your description. Just wish I could see it. 

Marveen - You could of done much better. Holding the camera directly over them took away from the whole project. We also could not see any reactions. 

Katelyn - I LOVE IT! Great idea with the sign and how you went onto a main street and distracted people. I wish you could do a bigger sign and kind of play around with it. 

Leah - Great project! The paint really shows peoples emotions and I think you did a great job. I wish you brought the board to class to see. 

Ralph - Great idea and concept! I loved seeing people interact with the piece and become one with your art. It made the idea come to life in many ways and helped you. 

Kyle - AMAZING!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment