Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sight Short Film

I LOVE THIS SHORT FILM! I have seen it before and I didn't really appreciate it for the technology aspect but holy crap! I definitely think this is stuff we will see in the near future. I really liked the film aspect to it and the cinematography was outstanding. Without all the graphics this short would not of been as cool or as powerful. I really liked there eyes and how they showed up as screens. I also think that if something like this were to become a reality it would become very hard to tell what is digital and what is not digital. For me the most interesting part is the games and how there lives revolve around games. I think that is a really cool aspect of integration from our gaming systems today.
This will be my last blog post for art 211 and I am really sad this class is over ;( It was a great class and Santi thank you for making me join this class it was really great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment